MI Bridges should be used by all Michigan residents, not just those who receive MDHHS services. MI Bridges will be useful to Michigan residents because it will allow them to search for and connect with local resources/agencies. You can find support and resources near you using the explore resources feature based on your specific needs.
The MI Bridges website provides information on available programs and the application process. Logging in is very easy, and you can access the portal with a few clicks. Your login credentials are required to access your account. For help retrieving your username, check out this guide.
8 Steps For Retrieving Your Michigan Bridges Username
If you don’t remember your username, then there is nothing to worry about, as you can retrieve it easily by following the below-given steps.
- Click the Forgot Username link on the MI Bridges Login screen.
- In the space provided, type the email address you used when you set up the account.
- Once you have answered the Verification Question, click Next. Answers are case-insensitive.
- You can continue by pressing the Next button.
- It is possible that your first and last name will be asked for. Please enter your name exactly as it appears on your legal identification documents/cards, such as a driver’s license or birth certificate.
- Continue by clicking the Next button.
- Your username will be sent to the email address you provided if there is a match. Log in with this username.
- If you are still experiencing problems, call 1-844-799-9876.
By simply following these steps, you will be able to access your account once again. Additionally, the portal is available in English, Spanish, and Arabic. With MI bridges, not only can you apply for benefits, but you can also access state programs as well as local services in your community.