You can access many features when you register and log in to MI Bridges, including applying for benefits, exploring local resources that may be helpful, and managing your case if you receive benefits.
You can also explore the resource section if you are not looking for benefits. You can quickly locate local and state resources close by if you need help.
Over 30,000 services across the state of Michigan can be accessed through MI Bridges. For more information about MI Bridges’ login process, please refer to the following guide.
Step By Step Login Procedure For Michigan Bridges Portal
Using the MI Bridges Login portal, you can apply for food assistance, medical assistance, childcare, cash assistance, energy assistance, and non-energy state emergency relief. You can also view the status of all programs, allow the customer to view the status of benefits online, and much more.
Registering yourself is needed before you can enter the portal. Once the registration process is complete, you can log into your MI Bridges account following the below steps:
- To begin logging in, go to the MI Bridges Login website from your web browser.
- The homepage will open, where you have to click on the Login button to proceed with the procedure.
- You will then be directed to a page where you will need to enter your user name and password to access your account.
- You’ll need your User ID and Password you created at the time of registration to log in.
- The MI Bridges account will be accessible if you enter the correct information.
After you log in, you’ll be able to apply for benefits, view benefits, manage your case, explore local resources, report changes to your case, and view letters from MDHS, as well as upload documents like pay stubs, utility bills, leases, etc. Call the Help Desk at 1-844-799-9876 from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday if you encounter any technical issues.